Pull Printing - Print Release - Follow me Style Printing
OM Plus My-Print-Delivery (MPD) improves printing efficiencies and security by holding a user’s “printed” documents on a secure print server until the user walks up to a convenient printer and authenticates/releases their jobs. Like “Follow-Me Print”, MPD allows users to print from one location and pick up jobs in another and can help overcome print roaming limitations in VDI environments. MPD documents are printed when the user is at the device meaning that documents should not be left unattended and preventing un-intended disclosure of sensitive information.
There are numerous ways to release print jobs from the printer including natively embedded user interfaces on the printer, card/badge swipe, release workstation, smart phone and many others. The user print experience is unaltered with MPD and no workstation based software is required. MPD pull-print will work on devices from virtually all printer manufacturers.
- Supports all popular printer models
- Multiple ways to release print jobs
- Print from i-Pad or phone
- Re-direct & re-print features
- Print Statistics
- No change in user print experience
- Provides confidentiality for sensitive documents
- Improves user mobility
- Reduce print volume & costs
- Saves users time and reduces frustration
- Enables VDI print mobility
- No client software install needed
Card Swipe Release
Tablet with Dell Printer
HTML Interface Release
Dell Embedded Release
Dell Hybrid Release
For more information on these solutions please contact Plus Technologies.