Pull Printing - Print Release - Follow me Style Printing
OM Plus My-Print-Delivery (MPD) improves printing efficiencies and security by holding a user’s “printed” jobs on a secure print server until the user walks up to a convenient printer and authenticates/releases their jobs. Like “FollowMe Print”, MPD allows users to print from one location and pick up jobs in another and overcomes print limitations in VDI environments. MPD pre- vents documents lying unattended in the printer tray, avoiding un- intended disclosure of patient information. MPD also provides printing from mobile devices such as an I-Pad or smartphone.
There are numerous ways to release print jobs from the printer including natively embedded user interfaces on the printer, card/badge swipe, release workstation, smart phone and many others. The user print experience is unaltered with MPD and no workstation based software is required. MPD pull-print will work on devices from virtually all printer manufacturers.
- Supports all popular printer models
- Multiple ways to release print jobs
- Print from i-Pad or phone
- Re-direct & re-print features
- Print Statistics
- No change in user print experience
- Provides confidentiality for sensitive documents
- Improves user mobility
- Reduce print volume & costs
- Saves users time and reduces frustration
- Enables VDI print mobility
- No client software install needed
Card Swipe Release
Tablet with Dell Printer
HTML Interface Release
Dell Embedded Release
Dell Hybrid Release
For more information on these solutions please contact Plus Technologies.