From the Request Status Screen
- Date: Nov 03, 2015
From the Request Status Screen3 Nov, 2015
Another method is from the Request Status Screen. After an output job is spooled it can be marked for archiving directly from the archive menu. The indication that the output job will be archived after printing is there will be an “A” in the “P” (Purge) column of the Status screen (dccstat).
- View Archive Files – Displays the Archive Report Selection screen (next page).
- Archive Request – Archive this request. Do not compress the file.
- Archive Request Keep – Archive this request. Do not allow dccasweep to delete.
- Archive Request Compressed – Archive this request and compress the file.
- Archive Request Compress Keep – Archive this request. Do not allow delete.
- Do Not Archive – Do not archive this request.