Importing SAP Configuration
- Date: Nov 03, 2015
Importing SAP Configuration3 Nov, 2015
In lieu of creating the SAP OMS definitions from scratch, as described in the following sections, OM Plus provides a file ($LPHOME/constants/sapxomcfg.txt) which provides a predefined ROMS (OMPLUS), a callback and a polling LOMS (OMPCB and OMPPOL) and command definitions corresponding to the configurations defined in the following sections.
1. From the SPAD Initial Screen, click Utilities > For output management system > import.
2. In File system info., enter the full path to the provided configuration file, substituting the proper value for $LPHOME (eg. /usr/lpplus/constants/sapxomcfg.txt) then click Server.
3. In Operation, click Import.
4. In Options, click Perform Import (either one).
5. Click the Execute button.
If OM Plus has been installed in a non-default directory, edit the Command path in the Operating System Commands to reflect the path in the $LPHOME environment variable. (Be sure to include the trailing slash character!) If callback is to be used, edit the callback LOMS definition (OMPCB) to enter the proper target SAP system names. Timing and other parameters may also be adjusted. (see SAP Logical OMS & Commands Configuration) below. It may be useful to create additional callback LOMS definitions if it is desired to have groups of destinations with differing timing and callback event reporting levels.
If callback is not to be used, the definition for the callback LOMS, OMPCB, may be deleted. Similarly, if polling is not to be used, the polling LOMS (OMPPOL) definition may be deleted.