Using Advanced Document Delivery
- Date: Oct 29, 2015
Using Advanced Document Delivery29 Oct, 2015
OM Plus provides advanced document delivery of enterprise documents. The wide-ranging document delivery feature set includes:
- Integrated delivery to printers, fax servers, email servers, web sites, and intranet sites based on document data or other spool file information.
- Automatic routing of jobs to the backup server, if primary server becomes unavailable.
- Confirmation of job delivery.
- Automatic notification (email or pager notification or job re-routing) if destinations become disabled or if job delivery fails (or other customer identified events).
- With many devices, OM Plus can provide advanced delivery confirmation, not just printer buffer acceptance of data, but print function completion status.
- Scalable upward and downward (for example, > 4000 destinations and hundreds of thousands of daily print jobs on a single system).
- Comprehensive audit logs of every function and process involved in the print process (logs also include information regarding destination use, individual and group accounting, and more).
- An open, easy-to-use client interface that reflects job and destination status on a single screen and provides control with a rich tool set for administration.
- SNMP capability to query destination status.
- Printer web server access from within OM Plus.
- Security features to control end user access to functions, documents, and devices (security can be set at individual or group levels).
- Encryption capabilities between OM Plus servers.
- Job scheduling and load balancing.
- Delayed print purging to enable re-printing of documents without having to re-create them from within the application.
- Re-start, re-direct, and re-print capabilities.
- Support for rich content documents including page range and next page capabilities.
- Automatic delivery of multiple copies or portions of documents.