Using Security Groups
- Date: Nov 02, 2015
Using Security Groups2 Nov, 2015
Group Maintenance is used to group the OM Plus users that have common destination and access needs. A permissions model is applied to each destination.
To set up security groups, complete these tasks in the order they appear.
1. Set up permission models.
2. Create new security groups.
3. Select destinations for the groups.
4. Assign proper permission models to each destination.
5. Assign proper administrative privileges.
6. Assign users to groups.