Company Results for Plus Technologies in 2018
- Date: Mar 15, 2019
Company Results for Plus Technologies in 201815 Mar, 2019
March 25th, 2019, Dayton, Ohio – Plus Technologies is pleased to announce company results for 2018. Plus Technologies had a very successful year. Sales and profits were up for the 9th year in a row.
2018 was a year that saw many new releases and version upgrades including:
- Epic 2018 program changes and included numerous customer conversions
- Major upgrades and changes were added to Stats Manager
- Several enhancements and improvements were made to i-Sat for cloud printing
- SAP BC-XOM re-certification and enhancements
Important Wins in 2018
- Plus Technologies continues to excel in the healthcare market including many big wins for customers running Epic and Cerner EHR systems. Solutions for pull print, tamper-resistant RX printing, and printer statistics and metrics are also in very high demand.
- Federal and local government contract wins included US Courts and the City of New York.
- OM Plus i-Sat, a SaaS printing solution, was installed for a retailer with over 1500 locations.
- 2018 also saw a major software implementation at Daimler production facilities.
- A major transportation company chose OM Plus to automate the printing of mission-critical documents at their various facilities.
About Plus Technologies LLC
Plus Technologies provides enterprise output management and print software to customers including corporations, government, and healthcare organizations. Many of our customers are leaders in their field and are listed in the Fortune 500. Plus Technologies solutions are based on the “OM Plus Software Suite”. Each software product can stand on its own or can be integrated with the other OM Plus software products, as needed, to solve unique document related business problems. For more information, please visit http://www.plustechnologies.com.