Plus Technologies Earns Trademark for ‘My Print Delivery’
Plus Technologies Earns Trademark for ‘My Print Delivery’7 Feb, 2014
Plus Technologies, an output management software developer, recently acquired the trademark for its “OM Plus My Print Delivery™” software. My Print Delivery enables companies to utilize secure print release, or “pull printing.”
The idea behind the concept of My Print Delivery™ is to improve printing efficiencies by holding user documents in the print system until the user releases the document while physically at the printer or multi-function device itself. This confers multiple benefits, including:
- Confidentiality and Compliance: The risk of printed documents left in the output bin is minimized as the users will be directly at the device.
- Mobility: Users can move from one location to another and still print without having the need to log onto a computer.
- Cost: MPD can reduce print volumes by 15%-20% lower usage of expensive toner.
- Green: Less paper and less toner is consumed.
- Security: Users are authenticated and only see their jobs.