Automating Document Related Business Processes
Plus Technologies located in Ohio, has been developing enterprise level document and output management software since 1994. Plus Technologies’ focus is on improving business processes affected by documents. To date, we have sold OM Plus to thousands of customers in 30 countries, installed OM Plus on tens of thousands of servers, and are delivering print to over a million printers.
Plus Technologies serves customers of all sizes as our products, licensing, and pricing is scalable upwards and downwards. We have departmental as well as enterprise wide output management software implementations. We have successfully sold into many Fortune 500 organizations.
One reason for our success is our willingness to respond quickly to our customer’s unique requirements. First, we listen to the customer to understand their environment and their needs. Second, we work the customer to determine the optimal solution. We are able to quickly make enhancements to our products to meet specific needs. Third, we offer pricing and licensing flexibility to suit our customer’s budget. Fourth, we are experienced and experts at implementation services. Lastly, we provide world class support. This recipe has served us well over the years and as a result we have an extremely loyal customer base.
Please contact us to learn more about our company and products. You can count on us to do our best to help you solve your document and output management issues.
Plus Technologies the choice of number one companies.
Amongst our customers:
- #1 Bank in the World
- #1 Health Care Provider in the U.S.
- #1 Supermarket in the U.S.
- #1 Community College (U.S. & Canada)
- #1 Food and Drug Retailer in Germany
- #1 Tele-Communications in Germany
- #1 Rail Transportation Company in U.S.
- #3 PC Manufacturer in the World
- #1 Auto Parts Manufacturer
- #1 Bedding and Mattress Company
- #1 Cosmetics Company in the World
- #1 Banking ERP Provider in the U.S.
- #1 and #4 Largest U.S. Cities
- Several State Governments
- #1 Labels Company in the U.S.