Print/Output Management Solutions For Healthcare Organizations
Plus Technologies healthcare customers use the OM Plus print software suite for many purposes. Some of these uses for OM Plus output management software include:
Centralized Print Spooling and Queue Management
- Single point of control and management for multiple enterprise systems including EMR’s like Epic, Cerner, McKesson, Soarian, Allscripts and others.
- Centralized queue creation including Windows print servers.
- Troubleshooting tools.
- Features to improve security and compliance.
- Page level confirmation of delivery to the printer tray.
- Error notification.
- Print from smartphone and other mobile devices.
- Productivity features such as re-print, re-start, fail-over, load balancing and more.
Tamper Resistant Rx Printing on Plain Paper
- Replace expensive and cumbersome pre-printed forms based printing.
- OM Plus provides a software only solution that uses pantograph and micro-print technologies to create tamper resistant prescriptions on plain paper.
- The savings from this solution are significant.
My-Print-Delivery for Pull Printing (also known as follow-me printing)
- OM Plus My-Print-Delivery (MPD) improves printing efficiencies and security by holding a user’s “printed” jobs on a secure print server until the user walks up to a convenient printer and authenticates/releases their jobs.
- MPD allows users to print from one location and pick up jobs in another to improve printing mobility.
- MPD helps overcome the print mobility limitations of VDI environments.
- MPD increases compliance as a document are not left unattended in the output tray.
OM Plus i-Sat for Secure “Cloud” Based Printing for Remote Sites
- OM Plus i-Sat is easy to install, simple to use, cloud enabled, printing software that is ideal for organizations that need to print from EMR and other back-end applications to remote sites such as, satellite offices, affiliate organizations, business partners, and home offices.
- Improves security and reduce cost associated with managing VPN
- i-Sat is installed at the remote site on a workstation, server or MFP or deployed as an appliance.
- No technical expertise needed at remote site. i-Sat is pre-configured. Plug it in and it is operational.
- OM Plus enables organizations to analyze and understand the who, what, when, and where of printing in their enterprise.
- OM Plus captures printer and user centric print data.
- OM Plus provides reporting and ad hoc query capabilities.
Printer Fleet Management
- Manage toner acquisition and swap outs.
- Receive device based alerts and notifications.
- Capture print, copy, scan counts.
- OM Plus My-Print-Delivery (MPD) (pull-print) is certified by Imprivata to inter-operate with its OneSign product.