Cancellation of HIMSS20 Due to Coronavirus
- Date: Mar 25, 2020
Cancellation of HIMSS20 Due to Coronavirus25 Mar, 2020
The healthcare technology trade group, known as, HIMSS has been forced to cancel its annual conference due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Plus Technologies was set to appear at this year’s event scheduled for March 9th thru the 13th in Orlando, FL. The decision was reached after several large exhibitors cancelled in response to repeated warnings from public health officials.
“We are very disappointed Plus Technologies was unable to attend HIMSS20. However, we understand that public safety comes first. Our healthcare customers will be happy to know that we are working harder than ever at providing first-class print and output management solutions.” said Mike Visser, President of Plus Technologies.
Serving the Healthcare Community
Plus Technologies has a long and distinguished history of providing complex solutions to healthcare customers that fit their print and output management needs. Customers, such as Baptist Health Mississippi, Broward Health, Harris County Health, Kaiser Permanente, Kootenai Health, Parkland Memorial Hospital, St. Luke’s Health, & Memorial Sloan Kettering have benefited from solutions provided by Plus Technologies.
Healthcare customers take advantage OM Plus software for a variety of reasons. For instance, OM Plus provides a single point of control and management for multiple enterprise EHR/EMR systems, such as Epic, Cerner, McKesson, Soarian, Allscripts and many others.
OM Plus provide significantly more features and functionality over the traditional native software. This helps improve print operation efficiencies so print jobs arrive when and where they are supposed to.
Integration with Imprivata OneSign
OM Plus integrates with many popular healthcare solutions, such as Imprivata OneSign. OneSign integration provides:
- A central place to maintain user authentication credentials and grants users the ability to use the same type of badge tap authentication at both workstations and pull print enabled printers.
- The ability to normalize application user IDs with domain user IDs to utilize a primary user ID.
- Enable pull printing from Kiosk workstations utilizing generic logins.
- Visibility of user IDs with print jobs enables usage tracking and security compliance
Other Benefits to Healthcare Customers
OM Plus software provides:
- Central queue creation and can reduce redundancy by automatically propagating queues across multiple servers.
- Improve confidentiality, security and compliance.
- Tamper resistant Rx printing utilizing electronic forms and plain paper.
- Secure cloud printing without the need for VPNs to small remote affiliate clinics for backend printing.
- Collection and analysis of print usage information for security compliance and print fleet optimization.
- Page level confirmation is available for delivery all the way to the printer tray.
- The ability to print from smartphones or other mobile devices.
- Proactive error notification and automated printer failover.
- The ability to re-print, re-start, load balancing and more.
About Plus Technologies LLC
Plus Technologies provides enterprise output management and print software to customers including corporations, government, and healthcare organizations. Many of our customers are leaders in their field and are listed in the Fortune 500. Plus Technologies solutions are based on the “OM Plus Software Suite”. Each software product can stand on its own or can be integrated with the other OM Plus software products, as needed, to solve unique document related business problems. For more information, please visit http://www.plustechnologies.com.