Pacific Northwest Health Care Organization Selects Print Release/Pull-Print and Tamper Resistant Printing Solution
- Date: Sep 28, 2015
Pacific Northwest Health Care Organization Selects Print Release/Pull-Print and Tamper Resistant Printing Solution28 Sep, 2015
Dayton, Ohio, September 28, 2015 – A large 25 bed health care facility located in the Pacific Northwest has selected OM Plus to manage output from its Cerner Millennium SAAS system. The customer sought out a single tool solution for managing, monitoring and delivering print jobs that would also include intelligent document routing, print release/pull print and tamper resistant prescription printing.
OM Plus Tamper Resistant Print utilizes anti-copy void pantograph technologies, microprint, and other authentication technologies to provide alternative to expensive pre-printed forms by providing tamper resistant printing on plain paper. This technology has been proven for prescriptions and can also be used for other documents such as tickets, permits, confidential documents and more.
Benefits of prescription printing include:
- Savings with plain paper versus pre-printed forms
- Reduction of secure storage space and vault expenses
- Reduced printer acquisition cost associated with associated with storing pre-printed media upgraded printers capable of handling locking Increase security and compliance of the Rx form by trays and the locking trays themselves securely storing it in the OM Plus Software
- Reduced labor and training expenses associated Get added benefits of the OM Plus base software with ‘securely’ procuring, storing, tracking, and that reduces queue/destination administration, provides handling of expensive pre-printed Rx media real time monitoring, alerts, corrective actions, rules
- Reduced risk of pre-printed forms being stolen based delivery, job tracking, error logs, print usage logs, detailed security permissions, and much more.
OM Plus My-Print-Delivery enables users to submit print jobs to be held in a virtual print-release
queue. Users can then release these jobs from any printer where and when needed. This solution is printer vendor agnostic and supports many methods for authenticating and releasing print jobs, and can be customized to fit customer specific needs.
Benefits of print release/pull print include:
- Savings through lower volume
- Increased print mobility
- Reduced waste
- Improved compliance
- Less toner and paper
- Not printer vendor specific
- Ability to overcome VDI mobility issues.
For more information, please contact Plus Technologies