Plus Technologies announces its annual 2016 company results
- Date: Jan 30, 2017
Plus Technologies announces its annual 2016 company results30 Jan, 2017
Dayton, Ohio – Plus Technologies announced today its 2016 company results. Plus Technologies had a very prosperous and successful year. Not only were sales significantly higher but revenue and profits were up over four times the industry average.
Plus Technologies’ long-time partnership with Lexmark continues to grow. Lexmark has been a Plus Technologies reseller since 2004. In 2016, sales through Lexmark more than tripled.
OM Plus software continues to be a popular choice in health care environments. Many new customers have taken advantage of Plus Technologies solutions that integrate with common health care applications such as, Epic, Cerner, McKesson, Allscripts and others. Health care customers also take advantage of solutions that centralize print spooling and queue management, tamper resistant Rx prescription printing on plain paper, secure print release/pull printing, cloud based printing for remote sites, printer fleet management and Imprivata OneSign integration.
A division of the United States military began using OM Plus Tamper Resistant Print software to inject usernames, times, dates and the number of pages into the header of documents. An electronic copy pantograph is also applied to each document to deter copying, duplication or altering. If someone tries to replicate the document, the word, “COPY” is displayed multiple times throughout the document and parts of organizational logo become illegible. In the footer, an end date is calculated from the document’s original print date and visibly displayed. Once this future date is reached, the document is considered invalid to the reader.
Overall, Plus Technologies continues to expand its geographic and industry specific footprint though increased partners and relationships.
Plus Technologies has also been busy on the software development side. These updates include:
• A new 2.6.7 release for OM Plus Delivery Manager advanced, intelligent print management software.
• HP, Xerox, Lexmark and Dell enhancements were added to OM Plus My-Print-Delivery secure print release/pull print solution.
• Updated releases for OM Plus i-Sat remote cloud based printing solution are now available. Updates include an internet based document delivery solution for data centers to thousands of remote customer end points for a large SaaS based provider.
• In addition to user based data, the release of OM Plus Stats Manager II now includes enhanced, real time, device based data for statistics and analysis.
• Updated releases now include Lexmark and multi-vendor support for OM Plus (TRP) Tamper Resistant Printing solution.
• OM Plus My-Print-Delivery is certified for Imprivata OneSign environments.
• A new optional Web Client 2.1 user interface is available for OM Plus Delivery Manager
About Plus Technologies
Plus Technologies located in Ohio, has been developing enterprise level document and output management software since 1994. Plus Technologies’ focus is on improving document related processes. We have thousands of customers, tens of thousands of server software installations, and millions of printers under management in 30 countries. We serve customers of all sizes as our products, licensing, and pricing are scalable upwards and downwards. We have departmental as well as enterprise wide output management software implementations. We have successfully sold into many Fortune 500 organizations.
One reason for our success is our willingness to respond quickly to our customer’s unique requirements. First, we listen to the customer to understand their environment and their needs. Second, we work with the customer to determine the optimal solution. Third, if product changes are needed we make them quickly. Fourth, we offer pricing and licensing flexibility to suit our customer’s budget. Fifth, our experienced, friendly services staff assists with implementation. Lastly, we provide world class support. This recipe has served us well over the years and as a result we have an extremely loyal customer base.
For more information on Plus Technologies, please visit the company’s website at www.plustechnologies.com or call Toll-Free 877-899-7587 or Outside of U.S. 937-847-0614.