Plus Technologies Earns Trademark for ‘My Print Delivery’
- Date: Feb 07, 2014
Plus Technologies Earns Trademark for ‘My Print Delivery’7 Feb, 2014
Dayton, Ohio, February 07, 2014 – Plus Technologies, an output management software developer, recently acquired the trademark for its “My Print Delivery™” software. My Print Delivery enables companies to utilize secure print release, or “pull printing”. The idea behind the concept of My Print Delivery™ is to improve printing efficiencies by holding user documents in the print system until the user releases the document while physically at the printer or multi-function device itself. This confers multiple benefits, including:
- Confidentiality and Compliance: The risk of printed documents left in the output bin is minimized as the users will be directly at the device.
- Mobility: Users can move from one location to another and still print without having the need to log onto a computer.
- Cost: MPD can reduce print volumes by 15%-20% lower usage of expensive toner.
- Green: Less paper and less toner is consumed.
- Security: Users are authenticated and only see their jobs. For more information about My Print Delivery or secure print release software, please contact Plus Technologies.
About Plus Technologies LLC
Since 1994 we have been providing Print Output Management software solutions to corporate, government and healthcare organizations in over 30 countries around the world. Our solutions have been implemented by many Fortune 500 companies who are leaders in their markets. We provide solutions based on our OM Plus (Output Management Plus) product suite. The suite includes; OM Plus Delivery Manager (managing enterprise print job spooling and delivery), OM Plus Fleet Manager (consumables, printer error and usage management system), and OM Plus Report Manager (electronic report distribution system). We also provide custom programming services in the area of Output Management. At Plus Technologies, we have accumulated extensive experience in Output Management and we leverage that when we combine our Output Management software products and strong implementation services capabilities to create ‘solutions’ that address the unique needs of our customers. Our solutions are very cost effective and we provide various flexible pricing models including; initial license fees, utility billings, subscriptions, and enterprise licenses.