Competitors Making False Claims
Competitors Making False Claims22 Jul, 2020
Competitors Making False Claims
We have been informed by some of our customers that our competitors are making statements about Plus Technologies that are not always accurate. In a competitive sales environment such as the OMS market that may not be too surprising. However, we would like to take this opportunity to share a few specific examples and clarify what the competition is saying wrong about us.
One cannot always take what the competitors say about Plus Technologies as being accurate. We encourage our prospects and customers to call us to verify the information they are being given. They can trust us to give them the truth (good or bad) and prove it through demonstrations and free evaluations.
Inaccurate Statement #1
- In pull-print environments, OM Plus does not integrate with MFP’s and printers.
- OM Plus does integrate with a variety of print platforms including HP, Xerox, Lexmark, Sharp, Ricoh, Dell and others. Plus Technologies pull-print product (MPD) provides multiple types of pull-print methodologies (express, standard, SQR) that suit a variety of unique customer situations. In addition, MPD supports Imprivata integration and Rx printing used in the healthcare sector.
Inaccurate Statement #2
- OM Plus does not let users define the deletion of “unclaimed” print jobs in the pull-print (MPD) queue.
- OM Plus MPD does provide the ability to define the purge timing of print jobs in the MPD queue. The purging of un-printed jobs can save users as much as 15% – 20% in pages printed/toner.
Inaccurate Statement #3
- OM Plus does not have print statistics.
- OM Plus Stats Manager (SM) is an optional module that captures extensive data related to the who, what, when of print and provides scheduled as well as ad-hoc reports.
Inaccurate Statement #4
- OM Plus has no rules based print options.
- OM Plus has a very strong rules-based delivery engine. Examples: pull print, Rx print, simplex, duplex, color, trays, failover, load balance, redirect large jobs to appropriate printers, multiple layers of logic for delivery and/or data manipulation/transformation, bundling, bursting, reprint, restart, time of day printing, many more, up to your imagination.
For more information, please contact Plus Technologies.
Automating Document Related Business Processes
Plus Technologies located in Ohio has been developing enterprise level document and output management software since 1994. Plus Technologies’ focus is on improving business processes affected by documents. We have thousands of customers, tens of thousands of server software installations, and millions of printers under management in 30 countries.
Plus Technologies serves customers of all sizes as our products, licensing, and pricing is scalable upwards and downwards. We have departmental as well as enterprise wide output management software implementations. We have successfully sold into many Fortune 500 organizations.
One reason for our success is our willingness to respond quickly to our customer’s unique requirements. First, we listen to the customer to understand their environment and their needs. Second, we work with the customer to determine the optimal solution. In addition, we are able to quickly make enhancements to our products to meet specific needs. Third, we offer pricing and licensing flexibility to suit our customer’s budget. Lastly, we provide world class support. This recipe has served us well over the years and as a result, we have an extremely loyal customer base.
Please contact us to learn more about our company and products. Moreover, you can count on Plus Technologies to do our best to help you solve your document and output management issues.