New Healthcare Print Solutions Video
- Date: Dec 05, 2016
- Categories: Blog
New Healthcare Print Solutions Video5 Dec, 2016
Plus Technologies’ Healthcare Print Solutions Video
Plus Technologies’ healthcare print solutions are used by many different healthcare companies and hospitals. We also have a page on the website describing healthcare solutions and our software. Recently, Plus Technologies has made a video to explain how our OM Plus software can help the healthcare industry. In addition, this new video is available on Plus Technologies’ website on our Healthcare Solutions Page. Moreover, the video can be found on our YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/PlusTechnologies. Furthermore, this video describes healthcare print solutions, how our software works, and the benefits of using OM Plus.
For more information on our healthcare print solutions, please contact Plus Technologies
Print/Output Management Solutions For Healthcare Organizations
Plus Technologies’ healthcare customers use the OM Plus print software suite for many purposes. Some of these uses for OM Plus output management software include:
Centralized Print Spooling and Queue Management
- Single point of control and management for multiple enterprise systems including EMRs like Epic, Cerner, McKesson, Soarian, Allscripts and others.
- Centralized queue creation including Windows print servers.
- Troubleshooting tools.
- Features to improve security and compliance.
- Page level confirmation of delivery to the printer tray.
- Error notification.
- Print from smartphone and other mobile devices.
- Productivity features such as re-print, re-start, fail-over, load balancing and more.
Tamper Resistant Rx Printing on Plain Paper
- Replace expensive and cumbersome pre-printed forms based printing.
- OM Plus provides a software solution that uses pantograph and micro-print technologies to create tamper resistant prescriptions on plain paper.
- The savings from this solution are significant.
My-Print-Delivery for Pull Printing (also known as follow-me printing)
- OM Plus My-Print-Delivery (MPD) improves printing efficiencies and security. MPD holds a user’s “printed” jobs on a secure print server until the user releases the jobs. The user walks up to a convenient printer and authenticates/releases their jobs.
- My-Print-Delivery allows users to print from one location and pick up jobs in another to improve printing mobility.
- Moreover, MPD helps overcome the print mobility limitations of VDI environments.
- Furthermore, MPD increases compliance as a document are not left unattended in the output tray.
OM Plus i-Sat for Secure “Cloud” Based Printing for Remote Sites
- OM Plus i-Sat is easy to install, simple to use, and cloud enabled. Plus Technologies’ i-Sat printing software is ideal for organizations that need to print from EMR and other back-end applications to remote sites such as, satellite offices, affiliate organizations, business partners, and home offices.
- Improves security and reduce cost associated with managing VPN
- OM Plus i-Sat is installed at the remote site on a workstation, server or MFP or deployed as an appliance.
- Also, no technical expertise needed at remote site. i-Sat is pre-configured. Plug it in and it is operational.
- OM Plus enables organizations to analyze and understand the who, what, when, and where of printing in their enterprise.
- Also, OM Plus captures printer and user centric print data.
- In addition, OM Plus provides reporting and ad hoc query capabilities.
Printer Fleet Management
- Manage toner acquisition and swap outs.
- Receive device based alerts and notifications.
- Capture print, copy, scan counts.
- OM Plus My-Print-Delivery (MPD) (pull-print) is certified by Imprivata to inter-operate with its OneSign product.
For more information on these solutions please contact Plus Technologies.