New OM Plus (DM) Delivery Manager Release
- Date: Dec 08, 2016
- Categories: Blog
New OM Plus (DM) Delivery Manager Release8 Dec, 2016
Plus Technologies has a new OM Plus (DM) Delivery Manager release. Version 2.6.7 of OM Plus DM print software is available for customers with valid technical support contracts. There have been many changes in this version. Some of these changes include:
- Support for a new DM web client. This new Web Client is currently being tested and will be available soon. This upcoming version of the OM Plus Web Client has a completely new user interface. Users will notice immediate functional and usability improvements.
- Changes to support the upcoming release of the new OM Plus Stats Manager II (Print and Device). (SM) Stats Manager II is a statistics software product and it will be available soon. Moreover, Stats Manager II provides users a means to collect and analyze detailed user print data. As well as detailed device data including: print, copy, scan, fax, and toner cartridge usage data.
- Changes to support the latest version of My-Print-Delivery (MPD) Software. MPD is Plus Technologies’ pull-print solution.
- Supports changes for the new i-Sat Gateway. Also improving system performance and reducing time-to-print.
- Performance updates to the DM print software product. In addition, minor bug fixes were implemented.
Furthermore, for specific information, please contact technical support or your Plus Technologies sales representative.
Customers on support are welcome to upgrade to the new client for no charge.
As shown above, Plus Technologies has a new Delivery Manager release. At this time, the latest version number is: 2.6.7.
OM Plus Delivery Manager (DM) is advanced, intelligent print spooler management software. In general, OM Plus DM seamlessly ingests jobs from multiple systems and delivers them to printers, multifunction devices, fax software, email systems, and more. However, on rare occasions changes are needed to existing ERP/EMR systems. Generally speaking, OM Plus print spooler management software features include: print confirmation, re-printing, re-routing, automated failover, load balancing, bundling, re-sequencing, and much more.
For more information, please contact Plus Technologies.
Additional OM Plus Print Software Features
- User & device statistics/metrics
- Document archiving and viewing
- Pull print (Follow the User style print)
- Intelligent, context based routing
- Page level routing
- Color control
- Internet based print solutions
- Label and forms management
- Bandwidth solutions
- Load balance and auto failover
- Secure, Panto-graphic printing
Plus Technologies’ Versions
- Plus Technologies is always adding features to satisfy our customers
- In addition, we are constantly updating our various products
- Also, version numbers may change frequently
- Finally, for precise version numbers and/or enhancements, please Contact Us.