Plus Technologies Welcomes Stephanie
- Date: Oct 23, 2015
- Categories: Blog
Plus Technologies Welcomes Stephanie23 Oct, 2015
Plus Technologies welcomes our newest employee Stephanie Karl.
Stephanie is hired in the Technical Services department, and she will initially be in a technical support role. In addition, she has 17 years of experience in the IT Services market and a BS degree in Information Technology. Her work experience is in the following areas:
- Network design, system architecture
- Implementation of hardware and software solutions
- Trouble-shooting user technical problems
- Host and system security
- Networking concepts, VMWare, Windows operating systems, Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft System Center (SCCM, SCOM), SQL, Linux, Unix and emerging web technologies.
- System security and tools used to examine the security of systems, networks, web applications and forensics skills.
- DoD standards and frameworks regarding Information Assurance.
Plus Technologies welcomes her to the team and is glad to have her with us.
Plus Technologies customers enjoy a world class level of technical support. Customer calls are answered directly by a Services Technician who immediately gets to work solving the problem. In addition, engineering resources are co-located so if a patch or fix is required they too can get involved very quickly. Moreover, our whole team puts the customer first and will do everything we can to be as responsive as possible.
Please visit our print software page for more information on the many software product we offer.
For more information, please contact Plus Technologies