Print Tamper Resistant Prescriptions on Plain Paper
Print Tamper Resistant Prescriptions on Plain Paper12 Jun, 2013
Due to Federal regulations, organizations are required to prevent:
- Unauthorized copying of a completed or blank prescription forms
- Erasure or modification of information written on prescriptions
- Use of counterfeit prescription forms.
As a result, printing prescriptions often involves using specialized printers with expensive locking trays, the purchase of costly pre-printed forms and inconvenient security processes.
Plus Technologies in conjunction with a major printer vendor offers a solution to replace this expensive implementation with software that uses pantograph and micro-print technologies to print tamper resistant prescriptions on plain paper. The savings from this solution are significant.
The Benefits of Tamper Resistant RX Printing With Our Solution
- Save thousands with plain paper versus pre-printed Rx media and a quick ROI.
- Reduce labor and training expenses associated with special procurement, storing, tracking and handling of expensive pre-printed Rx media
- Reduce secure storage space and vault expenses associated with storing pre-printed Rx media
- Reduce printer acquisition cost associated with printers capable of handling locking trays.
- Increase security of the Rx form because it is securely stored in the OM Plus software.
- Get the added benefits of OM Plus base software that provides a greatly extended feature set compared to native spooling systems. It reduces queue/destination administration across multiple applications and servers, provides real time monitoring, alerts, corrective actions, rules based delivery, confirmation of delivery, job tracking, error logs, print usage logs, detailed security permissions and much more.
For more information about the information in this release, please contact Plus Technologies.
About Plus Technologies LLC
Since 1994, Plus Technologies has been providing print management software to corporate, government and health care organizations in over 30 countries worldwide. Plus Technologies has been selected by many Fortune 500 companies who are leaders in their markets. Plus Technologies provides solutions based on their output management suite of products including OM Plus Delivery Manager (print job spooling and delivery),OM Plus Fleet Manager (consumables, printer error and usage management system), and OM Plus Report Manager (electronic report distribution system). We call this collection of software products the OM Plus Software Suite. Plus Technologies also provides custom programming services in the area of output management for organizations.
Plus Technologies has extensive experience in combining their output management software products with a strong implementation services capability to create ‘solutions’ that are as unique as the customer’s problems. In addition, Plus Technologies solutions are known to be very cost effective as the company provides flexible pricing options including utility billing, subscription, and initial license fee licenses.
Plus Technologies Contact Information: