Large Retailer has Purchased OM Plus
- Date: Nov 16, 2017
- Categories: Blog
Large Retailer has Purchased OM Plus16 Nov, 2017
A Large Retailer with over 1,000 Locations has Purchased OM Plus
A Large Retailer with over 1,000 locations has purchased OM Plus Delivery Manager print software from Plus Technologies. The OM Plus print software will take control of the print output from the customer’s SAP R3 system as well as end user Windows print output. This retailer was having issues with print reliability, scalability, lack of troubleshooting tools, and lack of print routing control. As a result, their helpdesk was receiving too many calls and too many documents were not being printed properly. In addition, users could not see the status of their print jobs in their host SAP R3 system adding to the helpdesk burden. OM Plus will be tightly integrated with PrinterLogic software which is also being used by this customer.
Some Key Features Used Include:
- Routing SAP output from central to any of the 1000+ stores.
- Bundling and ‘kitting’ groups of documents to increase reliability and efficiency of print.
- Load-Balancing at the device and server level to increase uptime.
- Intelligent routing based on document content.
- Returning actual printer and print job job status back to SAP R3 via the OM Plus BC-XOM interface so that end users can see status on their SAP screens.
- End-to-end control and delivery of print jobs to the printer tray with immediate notification of device errors.
- Eliminating the need for Windows print servers and taking unreliable Windows print processes off the critical path to improve scalability and reduce cost.
Customer Comment – “OM Plus performed perfectly for our needs. It is doing everything as expected. Testing and the business case was very conclusive.”
Automating Document Related Business Processes
Plus Technologies located in Ohio, has been developing enterprise level document and output management software since 1994. Plus Technologies’ focus is on improving business processes affected by documents. We have thousands of customers, tens of thousands of server software installations, and millions of printers under management in 30 countries.
Plus Technologies serves customers of all sizes as our products, licensing, and pricing is scalable upwards and downwards. We have departmental as well as enterprise wide output management software implementations. Additionally, we have successfully sold into many Fortune 500 organizations.
One reason for our success is our willingness to respond quickly to our customer’s unique requirements. First, we listen to the customer to understand their environment and their needs. Second, we work the customer to determine the optimal solution. In addition, we are able to quickly make enhancements to our products to meet specific needs. Third, we offer pricing and licensing flexibility to suit our customer’s budget. Lastly, we provide world class support. This recipe has served us well over the years and as a result we have an extremely loyal customer base.
Please contact us to learn more about our company and products. Moreover, you can count on Plus Technologies to do our best to help you solve your document and output management issues.