Tamper Resistant Print (TRP)
- Date: Oct 08, 2020
- Categories: Blog
Tamper Resistant Print (TRP)8 Oct, 2020
Tamper Resistant Print (TRP)
Plus Technologies’ Tamper Resistant Print (TRP) is used to prevent the unauthorized copying of sensitive printed data and obviate the need for expensive pre-printed forms and laborious security procedures (like locking printers in a secure room).
TRP is used by numerous healthcare organizations to streamline prescription (Rx) printing. OM Plus solution is called URx and it is used so that organizations can avoid buying pre-printed forms and prevent unauthorized copying. Just this month Plus Technologies received multiple purchase orders for this solution from hospitals.
For more information visit this page for a short video:
The Benefits of Tamper Resistant Rx (TRP) Prescription Printing Solutions
- Save thousands with plain paper versus pre-printed Rx media and a quick ROI.
- Reduce labor and training expenses associated with special procurement, storing, tracking and handling of expensive pre-printed Rx media.
- Increase security of the Rx form because it is securely stored in the OM Plus software.
- Reduce secure storage space and vault expenses associated with storing pre-printed Rx media.
- Reduce printer acquisition cost associated with printers capable of handling locking trays.
- Get the added benefits of OM Plus base software that provides a greatly extended feature set compared to native spooling systems. It reduces queue/destination administration across multiple applications and servers, provides real time monitoring, alerts, corrective actions, rules based delivery, confirmation of delivery, job tracking, error logs, print usage logs, detailed security permissions and much more.
Plus Technologies offers free trials and evaluations of all our products.
For more information, please contact Plus Technologies.
Automating Document Related Business Processes
Plus Technologies located in Ohio has been developing enterprise level document and output management software since 1994. Plus Technologies’ focus is on improving business processes affected by documents. We have thousands of customers, tens of thousands of server software installations, and millions of printers under management in 30 countries.
Plus Technologies serves customers of all sizes as our products, licensing, and pricing is scalable upwards and downwards. We have departmental as well as enterprise wide output management software implementations. We have successfully sold into many Fortune 500 organizations.
One reason for our success is our willingness to respond quickly to our customer’s unique requirements. First, we listen to the customer to understand their environment and their needs. Second, we work with the customer to determine the optimal solution. In addition, we are able to quickly make enhancements to our products to meet specific needs. Third, we offer pricing and licensing flexibility to suit our customer’s budget. Lastly, we provide world class support. This recipe has served us well over the years and as a result, we have an extremely loyal customer base.
Please contact us to learn more about our company and products. Moreover, you can count on Plus Technologies to do our best to help you solve your document and output management issues.