Technical Support for Windows 2003
- Date: Jun 29, 2016
- Categories: Blog
Technical Support for Windows 200329 Jun, 2016
Technical support for OM Plus Delivery Manager (DM) on Windows server 2003 is being phased out. Delivery Manager customers are encouraged to upgrade to a more recent version of Windows.
Plus Technologies customers enjoy a world class level of technical support. A Services Technician will directly answer Customer calls and will immediately gets to work solving the problem. Engineering resources are co-located so if a patch or fix is required they too can get involved very quickly. Our whole team puts the customer first and will do everything we can to be as responsive as possible.
Visit our print software page for more information on the many software product we offer.
- Toll free telephone and web based technical support
- Standard support hours 8am-8pm U.S. Eastern or 7 x 24 option
- Direct access to technical support technicians – no dispatch in-between
- Four business hour response time or better
- Incident management system
- Escalation process for teir 1 issues
- The right to new product versions, fixes, and patches
- Support technicians co-located with software engineers
Customers Rate Support as Excellent
- Personal attention from support technicians
- No phone tree – Support technician answers the phone
- Commitment to excellence
- Product knowledge and detailed customer knowledge
- Fast response time
- Willingness to change software to accommodate customer needs
- Not dependent on pre-scheduled product release cycles
- Follow-up and attention to detail
Plus Technologies Automating Document Related Business Processes
Plus Technologies located in Ohio, has been developing enterprise level document and output management software since 1994. Plus Technologies’ focus is on improving business processes affected by documents. We have thousands of customers, tens of thousands of server software installations, and millions of printers under management in 30 countries.
We serve customers of all sizes as our products, licensing, and pricing is scalable upwards and downwards. We have departmental as well as enterprise wide output management software implementations. We have successfully sold into many Fortune 500 organizations.
One reason for our success is our willingness to respond quickly to our customer’s unique requirements. First, we listen to the customer to understand their environment and their needs. Second, we work the customer to determine the optimal solution. We are able to quickly make enhancements to our products to meet specific needs. Third, we offer pricing and licensing flexibility to suit our customer’s budget. Fourth, we are highly experienced and are experts at implementation services. Lastly, we provide world class support. This recipe has served us well over the years and as a result we have an extremely loyal customer base.
Please contact us to learn more about our company and products. You can count on us to do our best to help you solve your document and output management issues.
For more information, please contact Plus Technologies