Minor Version Update for OM Plus Delivery Manager
Minor Version Update for OM Plus Delivery Manager12 Jun, 2017
Minor Version Update for OM Plus Delivery Manager (DM)
In an effort to continually improve OM Plus Delivery Manager (DM) a new version has been made available. This new version is version number 2.7.2.0002. Furthermore, the primary changes are around Epic install enhancements, integration with PrinterLogic, support for the new DM Web Client, and improvements in i-Sat performance. Specifically areas of change include OMMonitor Service, i-Sat Server service, purge process, zpl files, PrinterLogic support, complete jobs, improved Epic installation, printer naming, and new Web Client transaction support.
- Removed Unnecessary OMMonitor Service
- Added i-Sat Server service
- Improved efficiency around purging complete jobs
- Fixed issue with zpl file identification
- Changes to DMUPDPRT, lpadmin and status service to support integration with Printer Logic
- Added setup program for EPS
- Added ability to enable OM Plus from the main screen with command prompt
- Printers can now have a period character ‘.’ in the printer name
- Added new transactions to support upcoming changes to Web UI
For more information, please contact Plus Technologies
- Plus Technologies is always adding features to satisfy our customers
- We are constantly updating our various products
- Version numbers may change frequently
- For precise version numbers and/or enhancements, please Contact Us.
OM Plus Delivery Manager Print Spooler Management Software
OM Plus Delivery Manager (DM) is advanced, intelligent print spooler management software. Delivery Manager seamlessly ingests jobs from multiple systems and delivers them to printers, multifunction devices, fax software, email systems, and more. Rarely, changes are needed to existing ERP/EMR systems. Additionally, OM Plus print spooler management software features include: print confirmation, re-printing, re-routing, automated failover, load balancing, bundling, re-sequencing, and much more.
Plus Technologies’ print software solutions are based on our core OM Plus Delivery Manager software. Delivery Manager (DM) provides the core infrastructure such as: ERP/WMS/EMR integration, print job routing, confirmation of delivery, and administrative features. Also, based on customer requirements we can add features such as My-Print-Delivery (MPD) for pull-printing, Tamper Resistant Print for Rx printing on plain paper, i-Sat for secure/plug & play internet print delivery for remote locations, Stats Manager for print/copy/fax/scan usage analysis, Fleet Manager for device/consumables management, and more.