Technical Support - Plus Technologies
Plus Technologies customers enjoy a world class level of technical support. Customer calls are answered directly by a Services Technician who immediately gets to work solving the problem. Engineering resources are co-located so if a patch or fix is required they too can get involved very quickly. Our whole team puts the customer first and will do everything we can to be as responsive as possible.
We have tested OM Plus Delivery Manager (DM) print software and My-Print-Delivery (MPD) pull-print software on Microsoft Windows Server 2016 to ensure that there are no issues.
Visit our print software page for more information on the many software product we offer.
- Toll free telephone and web based technical support
- Standard support hours 8am-8pm U.S. Eastern or 7 x 24 option
- Direct access to technical support technicians – no dispatch in-between
- Four business hour response time or better
- Incident management system
- Escalation process for tier 1 issues
- The right to new product versions, fixes, and patches
- Support technicians co-located with software engineers
Customers Rate Support as Excellent
- Personal attention from support technicians
- No phone tree – Support technician answers the phone
- Commitment to excellence
- Product knowledge and detailed customer knowledge
- Fast response time
- Willingness to change software to accommodate customer needs
- Not dependent on pre-scheduled product release cycles
- Follow-up and attention to detail
Plus Technologies Software Security Statement
Plus Technologies is a developer of Enterprise Print Software. Our software is for managing and maintaining print infrastructures and the support thereof. None of our software collects and/or distributes information outside of your systems, other than specific solutions that are configured to do so, and by the customer’s express permission. Our software is not designed with any malicious intent or with a purpose to collect or freely distribute information outside of the customer’s control.
Our software is compiled and our installation packages are built on systems with up to date anti-virus systems, and take due care to make sure that no software we distribute contains a virus.